New Practical Chinese Reader VOL. 2: Textbook with DVD Video
7561911297 / 978-7561911297
Beijing Language and Culture University Press
New Practical Chinese Reader is the most popular textbook used to teach Chinese in universities all over the United States. Designed for native English speakers to learn Chinese, the objective of this textbook, and its companion workbooks, is to develop the student's ability to communicate using Chinese through the study of language structure, language function, and related cultural knowledge along with the training of listening, speaking, reading and writing skills. Instructor’s manual is available too.
In every lesson, the following sections are present: Text, New Words, Notes, Conversation Practice, Reading Comprehension, Phonetics, Grammar, Characters and Cultural Notes. The book uses several fictional characters in different situations to make the Chinese learning experience more enjoyable. The series consists of seventy lessons in six volumes. The first four volumes, consisting of fifty lessons, are for beginners and pre-intermediate level learners. The last two contain twenty lessons for learners at an intermediate level.
This order is for textbook volume Two & DVD (volume Two) together. Recommend playing devices: Computer with DVD drive.
See some sample video:
15: She Went to Shanghai.
16. I Forgot This.
17. This Mandarin Dress Is Better Than That One.
18. I Understood But Remembered Wrongly.
19. Chinese Painting Is Different With Oil Painting.
20. New Year Is Coming.
21. Our Team Members Are From Different Countries.
22. Did You Watch Yue Opera Before?
23. We Have Reached The Top Of The Great Wall!
24. Your Aunt Started To Learn How To Use Computer!
25. The Driver Sent Us to the Hospital.
new practical chinese
More Items to consider: